click on an image to enlarge.



1840 Georgian Vernacular Presbyterian Church, Beaverton, Ontario. Provincially designated, Nationally recognized.

The project included the restoration of original cedar roofing, and the preservation of wood windows, plaster repair and limewashing, miscellaneous millwork and procuring of period coal oil lamps.

The rubblestone walls required extensive repointing, as well as some rebuilding. The gothic stone arches over the windows were stabilized by pressure grouting.

In compliance with the heritage easement on the property SBA has been responsible for ongoing maintenance and maintenance reviews.